Pain Relieving Patch 5 Patches (4 X 2.75 inches each)
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 11 left in stock.
Tiger Balm aims to deliver health and well being through proven oriental wisdom. Our belief is that that no one should be constrained from leading a full and active life because of aches, pains and everyday discomforts.
With nearly 100 years of proven success in almost 100 countries, Tiger Balm's world renowned ointment has proven that ‘it works where it hurts’. Over the years Tiger Balm has been customized into a range of formulations and applications that suit your specific needs. Tried, tested and trusted by generations, rest assured that whatever your age or lifestyle, Tiger Balm has a remedy made with you in mind.
TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING PATCH USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Muscle and joint aches
- Pain in the lower back and larger body areas
Active Ingredients: Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch), Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch)
Inactive Ingredients: Aluminium glycinate, Eucalyptus oil, glycerin, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, polyacrylic acid solution, sorbitol solution, hydrotalcite, water
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor
How to apply:
Clean and dry affected area
Cut open pouch and remove patch
Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backaches, stiffness and muscle strains
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.