[Fortune Phar.] Coltalin-DM (36 Tablets)
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 0 left in stock.
Active Ingredients (in each tablet)
- Acetaminophen 325mg...........................Pain Reliever-fever reducer.
- Chlorpheniramine maleate 2mg...............Antihistamine
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10mg...Cough Suppresant
- Phenylephrine hydrochlorine 5mg............ Nasal Decongestant.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold, the flu, or hay fever:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion due to a cold or hay fever
- runny nose
- sneezing, itching of the nose or throat and itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever.
- temporarily reduces fever.
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritatation.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- adults take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product.
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours.
- taken with other drugs ocntaining acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product.
Do not use:
with any other drug containing acetaminophen(prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetominophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for fever for more than 3 days, unless directed by a physician.
- if you are now taking perscription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (Certainn drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease)
- for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- high fever
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- a persistent cough.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this produc do not exceed recommeded dosage.
- may cause excitability in children
- do not drive or operate machinery
- avoid alchoholic beverages
- may cause marked drowsiness; alcohol sedatives, and traquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 5 days (Children) or 7 days (adults)
- sore throat is severe
- sore throat persists for more than 2 days.
- sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, vomiting.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- any of the following occurs (these could be signs of a serious condition):
- new symptoms occur, pain or fever prersists or get worse, redness or swelling is present.
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- Do not give to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
adults and children 12 years of age or older: 2 tablets every 4 hours, while symptoms persist, not to exceed 6 doses (12 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet every 4 hours, while symptoms persist, not to exceed 5 doses (5 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
children under 6 years of age consult a doctor.
- keep tightly sealed
- store between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 Degrees F)
- protect from light.
- each tablet contains sodium 0.47mg
collodial silicone dioxide, corn starch, FD&C yellow no.10- aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, providone K30 and sodium starch glycolate.