Neck & Shoulder Rub Cream(1.76 oz)
Hurry, low quantity!Hurry! – Only 1 left in stock.
Tiger Balm aims to deliver health and well being through proven oriental wisdom. Our belief is that that no one should be constrained from leading a full and active life because of aches, pains and everyday discomforts.
With nearly 100 years of proven success in almost 100 countries, Tiger Balm's world renowned ointment has proven that ‘it works where it hurts’. Over the years Tiger Balm has been customized into a range of formulations and applications that suit your specific needs. Tried, tested and trusted by generations, rest assured that whatever your age or lifestyle, Tiger Balm has a remedy made with you in mind.
TIGER BALM NECK & SHOULDER RUB USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Minor aches and pains
- Minor muscle strain
Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (10%)
Inactive Ingredients: Dementholized Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water.
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.