1. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, spicy, fishy food.
2. It is not appropriate to take thermotonic Chinese medicine at the same time.
3. Patients with diabetes, children, the elderly and infirm should take it under the guidance of doctors.
4. Use with caution in patients with deficient spleen and loose stool.
5. Patients with wind cold and sore throat, with symptoms of aversion to cold and fever, no sweat, nasal runny nose should be used with caution.
6. Patients with suppurated tonsils and high fever should go to the hospital.
7. Take the medicine strictly according to the usage and dosage. If symptoms do not relieve after 3 days, you should go to the hospital. This product is not suitable for long-term use.
It is used for sore throat, sore mouth and tongue, sore gums or bleeding, sore mouth; Acute and chronic pharyngitis, tonsillitis, oral ulcers
Product packaging, specifications and price are subject to change without notice. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.