English Name: Mentholatum Ointment
Pin Yin Name: Man Xiu Lei Dun Bo He Gao
Helps relieve chest aches associated with colds.
Relieves muscle aches and pains.
Can be applied to chest, neck and back
Active ingredients (Purpose)
- Camphor 9% (Topical analgesic)
- Menthol, natural 1.3% (Topical analgesic)
Uses : Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
Warnings : For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply to wounds or to damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not heat, microwave, or add to hot water as this may casue splattering and result in burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or conduct a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years and over : apply ro affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
Inactive ingredients : fragrance, petrolatum, titanium dioxide